Snug Play+ Kids Headphones
- on Aug 02, 2022
Title : Snug Play+ Kids Headphones Volume Limiting and Audio Sharing Port (Grey)
ASIN : B01MSHAHEU
Description : Provide your kids the ultimate shared listening experience – without risk to their hearing or comfort! Adult Sound Quality with Kid-Friendly Design These kids headphones feature 40mm drivers to provide top sound quality – they’ll be completely immersed in the audio experience whether it’s music, an audiobook, movie or television program. Volume-Limited to Protect Eardrums Safety comes first with children – that’s why the Snug Play+ volume is limited to 93db – a balanced sound level that’s loud enough to hear everything without the danger of eardrum damage. Features Sharing Port on Every Set Kids can easily connect these headphones in a daisy chain and listen together – just plug the first set into your audio/media device and then connect the others for a fun group listening experience. Tough, Durable & Lightweight Built tough to be handled by kids, these headphones are durable while staying lightweight. They’ll withstand heavy use and are sure to last you and your kids for year…
- Features a sharing port on every set – Connect one side of these kids headphones to your media device then connect the other side to a second set of headphones to allow a daisy chain of kids to all listen at once!
- Volume automatically limited to protect your childÍs ears – The Snug Play+ childrens headphones have a built-in volume limiting feature to save the eardrums of young kids.
- Perfect size and fit for children – These headphones are lightweight and feature soft, comfortable earpads. Recommended for children ages 3-8.
- Premium sound quality – Featuring 40mm drivers that provide a range of 20Hz to 20kHz, your kids will never be lacking for sound as they enjoy a complete audio experience.
- Made with high quality, durable materials these headphone are built to last and withstand the rough play of kids
Category: Over-Ear Headphones
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details