Kids Headphones, Riwbox CT-7S Cat Ear Bluetooth Headphones 85dB Volume Limiting,LED Light Up Kids Wireless Headphones Over Ear with Microphone for Laptop/PC/TV (Purple&Green)
1 used from $25.14
- Riwbox CT-7S is a foldable Bluetooth headphone with a lighting theme. We wish to bring joy into every family, to add a touch of fun in our daily life. This headphone combines elements of music, lights, color together, the cat-ear with Red/Blue/Green LED embedded can blink and changes color with the rhythm. With the glowing Riwbox Cat cartoon at the side can let you take a step away from your usual self and let every other knows how great you are feeling.
- Bluetooth 5.0 : Powerful 40mm speaker with the bluetooth 5.0 technology, providing you the needs for quality natural sound and strong bass while keeping convenient. Once you done the matching, you can save the hassle for matching again. Just power on the headphone and it will connect to your device. Connection status will be shown on screen of smart-phone, and voice reminder available for battery level. Great Sound and Limited Voice,better to protect kids ear.
- ON/OFF LED Light :Press and hold the M button for 3 seconds to turn the LED on or off .When you are using the headphone in bluetooth mode, you can choose to turn off the LED blinking effect so as to reserve more battery for longer music playing.
- Wire/Wireless mode : Switches are located at both sides of the headphone, you can easily have your control : go to next song, previous song, volume control when using bluetooth mode. Even when your headphone has run out of battery, you can still plug in the Riwbox D1 braided audio cable to continue using. Microphone comes with the D1 braided audio cable so you can make your phone calls in clear voice. The cable supports control from various devices like smartphones, tablet PC and music players.
- Riwbox pays attention to wellness of children. In the past, we did receive feedback from parents, telling us our headphone did helped their children with autism issues to gain smiles again. We are so encouraged and would like to do more to help more children. Perhaps what we can do is so insignificant, but we believes that we can always do something, to help them for a better life.