Epson Home Cinema 2150 Wireless 1080p Miracast, 3LCD projector
- on Aug 07, 2022
Getting a new projector shouldn’t be like getting a college degree. However, it can feel like that when you do a simple search. Because there are so many different brands and models, how do you know which one to purchase? Well, thankfully, we have done the research for you. There’s no need for you to wonder which projector you should purchase because we have found the one for you. This projector is one of the best available right now with features that will surely blow your mind. If you are looking for the perfect projector for gaming and watching movies, you just found it. While this might not be the most expensive one currently available, it does everything you need to create a perfect projector experience.
This projector will cost $700, but it’s definitely one of the best that money can buy. There are so many things that make it superior, but here are a few of the features listed:
• Bright — ideal for a variety of lighting conditions, the projector has 2,500 lumens of equal color and white brightness (1).
• Widescreen Full HD 1080p entertainment up to 11 feet (132 inches diagonal) or more — over 4x larger than a 60-inch flat panel.
• Amazing dynamic contrast ratio — up to 60,000:1 for even richer detail in dark scenes and enhanced projection technology – image enhancement and frame interpolation for smooth, sharp, true-to-life images
• Wireless screen mirroring — mirror device photos, videos and apps using Miracast (Android/Windows 8.1/10).
• Stream HD TV, movies, videos and games — supports MHL-enabled devices (2) for mirroring and charging (3). Color Processing : Full 10 bits
This projector has what is called vertical lens shift, which means that you can enjoy the HD content right from the package. A lot of projectors need to have their lens switched or refocused if you want to use HD, but that’s not a problem with this one. Most people compared this projector to the top projector brand that can cost upwards of twice as much, and this projector was just as good or better each time. The picture is incredible, and the reviews back this up. The screen is incredibly large, so you’ll definitely be the talk of the town!
Most reviewers didn’t have a bad word to say about this projector, but if you aren’t looking to spend $700, that’s the biggest downfall.
This is a projector that is going to be on the higher end of projectors. It definitely costs a bit more than some other familiar models, but that’s because it performs so much better. It is truly a luxury projector that is perfect for those who expect to get a lot of use out of it. If you want a home theater set up, you shouldn’t skimp on the projector. You should not hesitate to purchase this product.