TROND Bluetooth V4.2 Receiver
Title : TROND Bluetooth V4.2 Receiver Wireless 3.5mm Aux Adapter, AptX Low Latency, Volume Control & Smart Codec Indicator, for Bose QC15 QC25, Other Wired Headphones or Speakers
ASIN : B01M9I0LSK
Description : CD-Like Audio w/ AptX Low Latency
The latest CSR64215 chipset supports both aptX and aptX Low Latency. With aptX, you can enjoy CD-quality sound wirelessly over Bluetooth connections from aptX audio sources. With aptX LL, you can now watch video while listening to wireless audio in a synchronized fashion.
Smart Codec Indicator
Be smart, and don’t let false advertising fool you. TROND BT-RX S can tell you which codec is in place, by displaying different LED status. After the music starts playing, its blue LED would blink once every 10 seconds for SBC, blink twice for aptX, and blink three times for aptX Low Latency.
Full Music Control
With the volume controller, you can remotely play/pause music, adjust volume up/down (quick press), and change track forward/backward (long press).
– Connect to your wired earbuds or headphones, and turn them into wireless plus aptX LL;
– Connect to your wired home stereo system, and submerge yourself in the music world;
– Working Range: up to 33ft / 10m
– Codec: aptX Low Latency, aptX, SBC
– Working Time: about 10 hours
– Charging Time: 2 hours / 5V
– Dimension: L 55 x W 38 x H 10.5 mm / 2.17 x 1.50 x 0.41 in
– Net Weight: 17.2 g / 0.61 oz
– Beware of false advertising! Not all Bluetooth transmitters could truly support aptX Low Latency. Please order TROND BT-DUO S transmitter (ASIN: B01K8ANDCI) together with this receiver to reduce the potential audio lag.
– This receiver doesn’t have the built-in microphone; therefore it doesn’t support hands-free calling. Meanwhile, it won’t power on automatically when you start your car; you have to switch it on manually.
- LATEST BLUETOOTH V4.2 RECEIVER. TROND BT-RX S adopts the premium CSR64215 chipset, and is perhaps the first Bluetooth V4.2 receiver (without microphone) available in the market, whereas most other wireless receivers are still BT V4.0/3.0/2.1. Please note that the internal chipset determines what you can get, including audio quality & low latency
- LIP-SYNC SUPERIOR AUDIO QUALITY. CSR64215 chipset supports both aptX and aptX Low Latency. AptX delivers high-quality stereo audio over Bluetooth; aptX Low Latency can effectively reduce the audio delay from 150 ms (Bluetooth V4.0/3.0/2.1) to 30-40 ms, and allows you to watch video wirelessly without noticeable audio lag. Please order TROND BT-DUO S transmitter (ASIN: B01K8ANDCI) to take full advantage of aptX Low Latency
- SMART CODEC INDICATOR. What really differentiates TROND BT-RX S from other receivers is that it can tell you which codec is active after you start playing music. Its blue LED would blink once every 10 seconds for SBC, blink twice for aptX, and blink three times for aptX Low Latency
- UNWIRE YOUR OLD HEADPHONES. TROND BT-RX S can upgrade your old wired headphones (such as Bose QC25/QC15) or speakers with Bluetooth wireless functionality. It allows you to play/pause music, turn volume up/down, and select track forward/backward. The irreplaceable 200mAh rechargeable battery can provide up to 10-hour working time & 200-hour standby time, and it also supports working while charging. (NO hands-free calling due to lack of microphone)
- WHAT YOU GET: TROND BT-RX S Bluetooth V4.2 Receiver, 3.5mm male-to-male aluminum audio adapter, 3.5mm male-to-male audio cable (50cm extra-long), 3.5mm female to RCA male audio cable, USB charging cable, Welcome Guide, 18-MONTH TROND warranty & 30-DAY money back guarantee
Category: Wireless Audio Receivers & Adapters
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Incoming search terms:
- trond 4 2 low latency ear buds