Tooks Bluetooth Wireless SPORTEC BAND (DRYFIT) Headphone Headband With Built-In Removable Headphones | Integrated Mic, Volume and Music/Call Control | Listen To Music and Handle Phone Calls Remotely
Title : Tooks Bluetooth Wireless SPORTEC BAND (DRYFIT) Headphone Headband With Built-In Removable Headphones | Integrated Mic, Volume and Music/Call Control | Listen To Music and Handle Phone Calls Remotely
ASIN : B01M30QR3Z
Description : The Tooks Bluetooth Sportec Headband is a 100% dryfit wirless audio headband featuring integrated removable headphones with premium sound quality. Listen to music remotely (up to 30 ft range) from common Bluetooth-capable devices like your mobile phone, MP3 player/iPod, laptop, or tablet. The built-in microphone also allows you to handle phone calls and use your phone’s voice-command feature if available. When a call comes in and you answer it, the music will automatically be put on hold and then resume when the call is finished. Simple controls for Volume, Music Next/Previous Track, Music Play/Pause, and Call Answer/Hangup/Redial/Reject. A central USB charging port at the back allows you to charge the headphones without having to remove them from the headwear. Improved flat-stitch seams provide exceptional comfort, from Sports to Sleep! Unique as birthday gifts or Christmas gifts. (see also our Bluetooth wireless Fleece version)
- Bluetooth wireless performance headband with built-in removable headphones, 100% ProStretch (dryfit) keeps you cool from Sports to Sleep
- Listen to music and handle phone calls remotely (up to 30′). Connect with all common Bluetooth-capable devices like your cell phone, MP3 player/iPod, laptop, or tablet. Multipoint pairing with up to 2 devices.
- Built-in microphone for phone calls or to issue voice commands (if available on your device), music stops automatically then resumes when a call completes
- Volume Control, Call Answer/Hangup/Redial/Reject, Music Play/Pause, Music Next/Prev Track
- Fast charging, lasts up to 6 hours. USB charging cable included.
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 3.2
Rating : 3
Review : Easy to use but dont recommend
The headband is so small it could only be comfortable for a child-teenager. I did measure my head, and was within the range listed, but should have gotten the larger size option. It is so tight I get a headache after 15 mins. My work around was to turn the volume all the way up and lay it on my shoulder. However, the speakers have now stopped working. If I shake them and tap on them they will start working again, but only for a short time. I bought these to use with our t.v. and to wear at night paired with my phone as I sleep better if I listen to music. The speakers are way to thick to use in bed tho, you could not comfortably lay on your side with these speakers. On the plus side, they are very simple to use. One speaker has the on-off button and its in the center, while the other speaker has a volume rocker on its side…you cannot possibly get confused about which button does what. You can use the buttons without having to take the headband off and look at the switches. I also…