TaoTronics Bluetooth Transmitter and Receiver, Digital Optical TOSLINK and 3.5mm Wireless Audio Adapter for TV / Home Stereo System – aptX Low Latency
Title : TaoTronics Bluetooth Transmitter and Receiver, Digital Optical TOSLINK and 3.5mm Wireless Audio Adapter for TV / Home Stereo System – aptX Low Latency
ASIN : B01KO1JNCA
Description : Go Cable-Free
Whether you want to stream music to wireless headphones/speakers or make your old sound system wireless capable, the TaoTronics 2-in-1 Wireless Transmitter and Receiver is your perfect choice. Packed the latest Bluetooth 4.1 technology, dual connector, and many handy features this portable high-definition adapter will make your best music even better.
Flexible Dual Connection
While many adapters on the market only support 3.5mm headphone jack or RCA connection, the TaoTronics adapter edge ahead by also supporting TOSLINK optical cable input and output so your TV with optical sound output can feed the adapter, and your audio system can also become wireless with anoptical connection.
No More Lip-sync Delay
With aptX supportive headphones and speakers, the TaoTronics adapter (in transmitter mode) can further reduce the latency to only 40 milliseconds, making your TV, movies, and videos a pleasure to watch.
Streaming indefinitely by connecting with a charger or get up to 15 hours of playtime without charging thanks to the latest Bluetooth 4.1 and large internal battery. Share great music with your partner by simultaneously pair and stream to two headphones/speakers at the same time. The adapter will even automatically re-pair with existing devices.
Save on the cost of upgrading by giving Bluetooth connection ability to your existing stereo system or wired headphones, and make them capable of wirelessly connect with the latest smartphone, tablets, iPad, and computers.
What’s In the Box:
1 x TaoTronics Bluetooth 4.1 2-in-1 Adapter (Model: TT-BA09)
1 x 3ft Digital Optical TOSLINK Cable / 50cm Audio Cable
1 x 3.5mm 1.64ft / 50cm Audio Cable
1 x 3.5mm Female to 2 RCA Male Cable
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x User Guide
- TRANSMITTER + RECIEVER: One portable adapter to use as either transmitter or receiver, powered by the latest Bluetooth 4.1, can pair with two headphones / speakers at once.
- OPTICAL + 3.5mm: You get maximum flexibility with support for both 3.5mm (AUX and RCA) and optical (TOSLINK) digital, both input and output are supported.
- LOW DELAY: aptX Low Latency technology eliminate Bluetooth audio delay, so you can watch TV / Movie / Video and listen to high-clarity sound in perfect synchronization.
- CONSTANT STREAMING AND AUTOMATIC RE-PAIRING: Internal battery provides up to 15 hours of using, support charging and streaming at the same time, and automatically re-pair with existing paired devices.
- CABLE-FREE ROAMING: keep your old stereo or wired headphone alive with new Bluetooth wireless connection, pair with smart phone or tablet from up to 30 feet away, and enjoy great music cable-free.
Category: Bluetooth Transmitters
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.3
Rating : 617
Review : Bluetooth 4.1 Transmitter and Receiver review!
I got the Bluetooth 4.1 Transmitter and Receiver a week or so back. This makes your tv except Bluetooth devices. I thought this was great so I could hand my wife a headset when I’m working on my PC.
To use this device you must connect it through one of the 3 ports. You have an optical port , aux port or RCA ports. I used the optical port. You will also need to charge the device or leave it plugged in. Now I tried to leave it plugged into the TV USB port but every time you shut the Tv of you have to pair the device again. So I suggest you find a wall USB plug. You do have the option to just charge the device then unplug it also since it has an internal battery. This battery will last 15 hours of play time. You can also connect two Bluetooth headsets at once.
To power on the device hold it for 3 second and it will light up. Once that is done you then tap the power button twice and it is in pair mode. You then hit pair mode on your headset and listen for it to…