Skullcandy Crusher Bluetooth Wireless
Title : Skullcandy Crusher Bluetooth Wireless Over-Ear Headphone with Microphone, Noise Isolating Memory Foam, Adjustable and Immersive Stereo Haptic Bass, Rapid Charge 40-Hour Battery Life, Black
ASIN : B01DWH77GC
Description : Crusher offers an audio experience unlike any other on the market – one that puts you front row for your favorite music and movies. Utilizing two full-range 40mm audio drivers and additional dual bass drivers, Crusher transforms your audio into an immersive experience you don’t just hear, you feel. Pair that with wireless technology and up to 40 hours of battery life, and you have a premium Bluetooth headphone with powerful bass you can feel.
- Dual driver immersion: Crusher utilizes two full range 40mm audio drivers, and two additional subwoofer drivers that work together to deliver an immersive audio experience with powerful bass you can feel.
- Adjustable haptic bass: Adjustable bass levels allow you to fine tune your bass experience to find that perfect balance.
- Wireless freedom: Bluetooth functionality and up to 40 hours of rechargeable battery life allow you to take the Crusher experience on-the-go. Crusher’s rapid charge functionality offers up to 3 hours of listening with just 10 minutes of charging and a full charge at 2.5 hours of charging
- Refined acoustics and noise isolating design: The custom-tuned audio drivers deliver rich, refined acoustics that compliment the bass experience, while memory foam ear cups and a noise isolating seal block out distractions and exterior noise.
- Bluetooth wireless controls and mic: A built-in microphone and on-ear buttons allow you to answer and end calls, change tracks, and adjust volume directly from ear cup.
Category: Earbud Headphones
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.4
Review : I spent a lot of money and time figuring out how to find a headphone i love for all types of music
Ok, let’s first say while I have a LOT (25+) headphones, I do not have a "neutral" preference for headphones. I spent a lot of money and time figuring out how to find a headphone i love for all types of music. For reference I own: Sennheiser HD598, AKG K550, AKG K701, Sony XB950BT and AP, Sennheiser Momentum, and a ton of various other phones throughout the years… Here is my unbiased breakdown:
Build Quality: This headphone is built well, especially given Skullcandy’s awful history of build quality. It has a metal band, premium pleather memory foam earpads, and a nice pleather feel on the headband. The cans are a solid feeling, heavy but not too heavy set. Score: 8/10
Features: Bluetooth is excellent streaming quality. It gives a feeling of noise cancelling although it’s truly just PASSIVE noise cancelling, which is fine for me. The largest feature for me is probably the 40+ hours of usage i’ve gotten out of these cans. They truly are amazing…
Incoming search terms:
- skullcandy crusher headphones
- crusher headphone
- skullcandy wireless headphones driver
- skull candy bass you can feel wireless headphone instructions
- skullcandy crusher bluetooth range
- crusher wirelessimmersive bassheadphones
- crusher wireless how to use microphone
- crusher wireless bluetooth A2DP
- crusher headphones driver
- bluetooth driver for skullcandy headphones