SCOSCHE BTSPK1BL Portable Bluetooth Wireless
SCOSCHE BTSPK1BL Portable Bluetooth Wireless Media Speaker
Produt Label : SCOSCHE BTSPK1BL Portable Bluetooth Wireless Media Speaker
This SCOSCHE BTSPK1BL Portable Bluetooth Wireless Media Speaker works great, simple to use and modify. The price for this has been reduced in comparison with other places We researched, rather than much more when compared with similiar product.
Description : Portable Bluetooth Wireless Media Speaker
- 3.5mm aux input for connecting other devices without Bluetooth
- Includes USB charging and 3.5mm audio cables
- Use around the house, in the garage, outdoors, the office, dorm rooms, and more
- Small design ideal for travel
- Bluetooth receiver for wireless audio streaming of music, podcasts, movies, games and more
- Works with GPS navigation, iPods/MP3, satellite radio, mobile phones.^Includes spring loaded vent mount brackets.^Provides a stable, secure, and easily accessible mounting solution.
I acquired SCOSCHE BTSPK1BL Portable Bluetooth Wireless Media Speaker along with the product is exceedingly elegant. I’m keen on the design, your substance and it also appears to be costly. I might undoubtedly recommend this kind of in order to any person acquiring this system
Category: Portable Bluetooth Speakers
Item Page Detail URL : Simply click here For Details
Rating : 4.1
Review : Surprising Power! ☺
After spending many hours looking over reviews for a decent budget speaker, I finally settled on this particular one. I ordered this on Friday and it arrived on Wednesday; pretty fast when you consider the low cost of the shipping and that it was placed over the weekend. The package arrived in perfect condition, the product box untouched in bubble wrap, again placed in a bubble wrap envelope.
When I opened the box, I was surprised at the size and weight of the speaker itself. It’s very small, fitting in the palm of an adult hand with plenty of room all around. Very sturdily built, it’s about the weight of half a can of soda, and if you can picture that, it’s about that size too.
Being that I’m a geek through and through, I decided to skip over the instructions and jump right into the action. Thankfully, it did come pre-charged, though just how much I’m unsure. I slid the switch on the bottom of the speaker to the “on” position and then held down the “pause/play”…