Plugable 7-Port Aluminum USB 3.0
Plugable 7-Port Aluminum USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Hub with 20W Power Adapter
Product Name : Plugable 7-Port Aluminum USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Hub with 20W Power Adapter
That Plugable 7-Port Aluminum USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Hub with 20W Power Adapter does excellent, user friendly along with adapt. The purchase price because of this seemed to be lower than other areas My partner and i reviewed, and never considerably more as compared to similiar product or service.
Description : Connect up to seven USB 3.0, 2.0, or 1.1 devices to a single port on any computer. Fully plug and play, devices can be hot-swapped, supports USB over-current protection. Attractive brushed aluminum finish designed to complement high end Apple products, solid feeling, non-skid rubber feet, compact design with 7 blue LEDs (one per USB port) for diagnosing connectivity. Power switch for convenient shut-off of lights and devices.
Featuring the VIA VL812 Rev B2 USB 3.0 hub chipset updated to firmware version 9081 for maximum compatibility with almost all USB 3.0 hosts. Supports Microsoft Windows 10 through XP, Mac OS X, and Linux kernels 3.0 and later. Apple SuperDrive not compatible. Older Mac Pros with USB 3.0 PCI Express add-on cards may not work with this or any USB 3.0 hub. Full forward and backward compatibility between USB 3.0, 2.0, and 1.1 hosts and devices. Not recommended for use with older Texas Instruments, Fresco Logic, Etron, or Wistron USB 3.0 host controllers. Requires no driver installation (although individual devices may require drivers). 2.4Ghz wireless devices such as wireless keyboard/mouse receivers, Bluetooth and WiFi adapters, may not work in close proximity to USB 3.0 devices or hubs. Connecting wireless devices to a USB 2.0 port is recommended for best results.
Power and Charging
Comes with premium 5V 4A 20W UL certified power supply for supporting several devices requiring USB 3.0’s more demanding 900mA per port power. Functions as a USB hub only, not a standalone device charger: No special charging functionality for charging an iPad, iPhone, or other tablet and smartphone devices with or without a PC connected. Not BC 1.1 / 1.2 compatible.
In The Box
USB 3.0 7-port Hub (VIA Hub Controller), 5V 4A 20W UL certified AC desktop-style power adapter with 6+ foot hub to wall extension cord and 3 foot USB 3.0 Cable.
- Expand USB connectivity by connecting up to seven USB 3.0, 2.0, or 1.1 devices to any USB 2.0 or 3.0 capable computer. Fully plug and play, devices can be hot-plugged, supports USB over-current protection. Robust 5 volt 4 amp 20 watt power supply included. (US AC Wall Outlet Plug, 100-240V 50/60Hz)
- Compatible with most Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X, and Linux / Unix systems. Microsoft Windows systems should install latest manufacturer USB 3.0 host controller drivers and Windows Updates. Apple Mac OS X and Linux / Unix systems require latest operating system updates for best compatibility.
- Hub is not a standalone charger and will not charge phones or tablets. Apple notes: Some devices such as the Apple SuperDrive look for Apple-specific signaling and will not work when connected through any USB hub. Not recommended for use with USB 3.0 PCI-e add-on cards for older Mac Pro systems because of limitations in their software support for USB 3.0 hubs.
- Supports USB 3.0 transfer rates up to 5Gbps (640MBps) to allow data to move quickly between devices. Transfer rates are device and USB host controller dependent. Ideal for high-throughput devices such as USB hard drives, flash drives, and USB video adapters. Backwards compatible with all USB 2.0/1.1 devices and hosts. Powerful 5 volt 4 amp UL certified laptop-style power adapter with 6+ foot cable.
- 7 blue LEDs, one per USB port. Sleek brushed aluminum matte finish designed to complement high end Apple products. All 7 ports on one side to minimize cable clutter and maximize accessability.
I aquired Plugable 7-Port Aluminum USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Hub with 20W Power Adapter as well as the product or service is extremely classy. I love the structure, this stuff and it seems pricey. I’d personally surely propose this specific to help anybody acquiring this product
Item Page Detail URL : Click this link Intended for Details
Rating : 4.1
Review : Product is working as supposed to do
The best customer service I ever received.
Unfortunately the first device had a bad power brick.
"Jeff" responded within minutes, send me a replacement right away, didn’t even worry about getting the old one back as a priority, rather than getting me up and running.
I received a return shipment label, did not have to pay anything.
Replacement arrived. Device works ok, but something must have happen, it looked like a refurb.
"Jeff" again, apologized right away, and new one is on it’s way.
They really want to make it right, AND will have a "talk" with their manufacturer about this issue.
Don’t get me wrong, it’s a $50 device, they will loose money on this deal, and still care about the customer and future business as well as their reputation.
That’s how you grow a company.
There is nothing wrong with the electronics, just was some logistical and bad luck issued…