Mpow D3 Bluetooth Headphones,
Title : Mpow D3 Bluetooth Headphones, IPX7 Waterproof Wireless Earbuds, HD Stereo Sound 9H Battery Noise Cancelling Headsets, Stable Fit Sports Headphones with Water Resistant Armband for Gym Running Workout
ASIN : B07BJ5Y5NN
Description : Mpow Bluetooth Headphones with Sports Armbands, Car Charger, Two in One Charger, Nice Gift for Women Men Friends
- WHY CHOOSE MPOW FLAME SET: Contain selected wireless headphones, sports armband to match your running lifestyle. Extra adjustable sports armband allows for you to carry your smartphone wherever you go.
- IPX7 SWEATPROOF EARPHONES: Mpow IPX7 Water-resistant Nano-coating efficiently protects sport headphones from sweat and ensure more guaranteed life span, perfect for running, jogging, hiking, yoga, exercises, gym, fitness, travelling and etc.
- Rich-bass Sound, Surround You: Mpow sports headphones feature great bass stereo sound and provide a multilevel listening enjoyment. If you are tired of flat and boring voice, you might want to choose a different one. Maybe it is time to explore something New.
- Workout Non-Stop for 9 Hours: Adopting quick charging technology, Mpow sports headphones gives you 1-hour music enjoyment with only 10-min charging. It brings up to 9 hours of pleasure with a charge of only 1.5 hours. Let Mpow accompany you with your time for music enjoyment, passionate sports and indulgent talking time.
- Quality Materials+ Air-permeable+ Compatible Armband: Water-resistant material and PVC screen protector protect your smartphone from scratches, dirt and sweat in outdoors. Adjustable armband suitable for most smartphones smaller than 5.6in, such as iPhone 8/8P/7/7P/6s/6P/5S, Galaxy S3/S4/S5/S6/S7/S8, Nokia, Google, Huawei and etc. protecting and stabilizing your device without slipping or constricting.
Category: Phone Charms
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.3
Rating : 310
Review : Good fit. Bad sound.
Some good, some not-so-good
Good: The overall design is intelligent and was clearly created by someone who understands how these headphones are meant to be used. They’re lightweight and they don’t have a "dongle" that hangs down to whack you in the face or get full of sweat and malfunction. They fit well and stay in place.
The not-so-good: The sound quality is terrible. I know that they boast of being "bass boost", but it’s so over-done that all other frequency ranges are drowned out. And it’s not even really the bass that’s "boosted". It’s more like the mid-bass. They sound like that cheap, plastic boom box you had when you were in middle school. I wasn’t even able to get a reasonable sound out of them by playing with the EQ settings on the phone.
I’ll keep them and use them while I’m running. It’s not like I need great sound quality. But, it’s disappointing that the sound quality is so bad.
UPDATE: Many thanks to…