LEMFO Mini Bluetooth V4.1 A2DP Wireless Audio Receiver Adapter Car Kits, with 3.5 mm Stereo Output for Music Streaming Sound System
Title : LEMFO Mini Bluetooth V4.1 A2DP Wireless Audio Receiver Adapter Car Kits, with 3.5 mm Stereo Output for Music Streaming Sound System
ASIN : B00YEN18BE
Description : Specification:
Output Power Category: Class2
Supported Bluetooth Profile: HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP
Bluetooth Range: up to 30feet
Electric voltage: DC 3.3V-4.2V
1 * Bluetooth audio receiver
1 * Micro USB cable
1 * 3.5mm audio cable
1 * 3.5mm audio metal adapter
- Music or call switching, free and relaxed. Super clear and flow conversation effect. Easy to use wireless music and sound solution for your existing wired headphones, speakers and stereos, great for car stereo system too.
- Simple and Easy Wireless Set-Up, Automatically connect, if you need the cell phone connect the receiver automatically, just turn on the Bluetooth of the cell phone first, and then turn on the Bluetooth receiver.
- Two-link: can connect two Bluetooth devices at the same time. Over length receiving distance, can reach up to 30 feet in open space without cables.
- High performances Bluetooth 4.1 with A2DP for enhanced audio quality.
- Simple operation, normal speaker become hands-free Bluetooth speaker magically, portable for vehicle mounted systems.
Category: Bluetooth Car Kits
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.2
Rating : 128
Review : Great product with a couple areas for improvement.
Simple design effectively gives my car stereo bluetooth capability at a fraction of the cost of an Aftermarket installation. I took off one star due to a couple minor design flaws:
1. Ideally the device should turn on and off when the device connected to it is powered on (i.e.: my car stereo).
2. You need to hold the multi-function button a few seconds to turn it on, which doesn’t sound like much but when you’re rushing to work in the morning and it’s part of your daily routine, you’d rather not wait.
3. When the device powers on while connected, a really LOUD (compared to whatever you’re listening to) and annoying voice says POWER ON, CONNECTED.
4. When the battery starts running out the device will tell you every 10 seconds or so, making it impossible to continue listening to anything. A single warning would suffice.
UPDATE: Users may have trouble connecting to this device to an iphone after upgrading to iOS 10. Here are instructions that fixed…