JVC KD-HDR20 Single-DIN CD/HD Radio/MP3/WMA-Compatible
JVC KD-HDR20 Single-DIN CD/HD Radio/MP3/WMA-Compatible Receiver with Remote Control and J-Bus Expandability
Product Name : JVC KD-HDR20 Single-DIN CD/HD Radio/MP3/WMA-Compatible Receiver with Remote Control and J-Bus Expandability
That JVC KD-HDR20 Single-DIN CD/HD Radio/MP3/WMA-Compatible Receiver with Remote Control and J-Bus Expandability performs fantastic, convenient to use and modify. The retail price just for this has been far lower when compared with other areas My spouse and i explored, and never far more compared to similiar item.
Description : An affordable yet powerful CD receiver With a Built-in HD Radio Tuner 50W x 4 output by MOS-FET power amp and pure sound reproduction by 24-bit DAC. You can also plug your iPod or Digital Audio Player into the front the KD-HDR20, which boasts other great features such as a selectable Rear/Subwoofer output with level control, Level Adjustable 1/4″ Mini-Jack AUX Input, and 3-Band iEQ equalization MP3/WMA Capable. Wireless remote control also included.The KD-HDR20 is an easy-to-use HD Radio receiver with a bundle of modern features. The built-in HD Radio tuner offers a multitude of programs in premium digital sound. The unit also has DiAS digital processing tuner for high quality FM radio. The front AUX-IN lets you easily play songs from digital audio players. No matter your source, enjoy superior sound with a MOS-FET power amp and 24-bit DAC, and dial in the sound with 7-band parametric iEQ. You can also add Bluetooth Wireless Technology and iPod control with optional adapters for the whole entertainment package.
An easy-to-use HD Radio receiver with a bundle of modern features. Click to enlarge.
Front panel auxiliary input for external audio devices.
Includes full-featured wireless remote. Click to enlarge.
Discover how good radio can sound
- HD Radio is a Digital technology that allows a radio station to transmit more information in the same radio wave, enabling higher quality sound and additional content. HD Radio technology makes AM Stations have FM Station-like sound quality, while FM Stations are broadcast with CD-like sound quality.
- Unlike typical FM or AM transmission, HD Radio has crystal clear reception with low noise and no audio distortion.
More content, more listening options with Multicasting
- Multicasting allows more channels to be accessed from your radio dial. HD Radio multicast channels can be listened to only by an HD Radio enabled stereo such as the KD-HDR50. These “Stations In Between the Stations” contain additional format options, music genre and talk radio options, and even experimental formats that have, until now, never been heard through other radio broadcast mediums.
- HD Radio broadcasting is completely free of charge–there are no monthly plans or subscription costs for this unique and exciting content.
- National coverage areas–HD Radio content is currently available in close to 200 major markets currently and rapidly expanding. For more information or to find HD Radio stations near you, log on to mobile.jvc.com or www.hdradio.com.
Of course, sometimes you’ll want to tune into non-HD content, so you can also dial in standard AM/FM stations. Tune into your favorite stations instantly with 18 FM and 6 AM presets (all of which can be used for HD stations if you choose).
CDs and More
The KD-HDR20 also features a CD player, which will play your favorite CDs and CD-R/RWs.
What’s more, you can burn an MP3 or WMA disc and enjoy hours of audio complete with ID3 tagging for displaying track information.
Input and Output
Two pairs of preamp outputs are provided for system expansion if you want to add a little more power to the KD-HDR20’s onboard 50W x 4 amplifier.
A 3.5mm front panel auxiliary input is also included for use with iPods, MP3 players, or other external audio devices.
Room to Grow
The KD-HDR20’s got the basics for a great system, but with a few additions you can expand your options. Add JVC modules for Bluetooth, iPod direct control, CD changers or SAT Radio to take your system to the next level.
A full-featured wireless remote is include for controlling receiver functions.
What’s in the Box
JVC KD-HDR20 Receiver, trim ring, sleeve, remote control, wiring harness, installation hardware, installation manual, instructions
- AM/FM radio, CD, CD-R/RW, MP3/WMA, HD Radio receiver
- 4 x 50 Watts maximum power with two pre-amp outputs
- Detachable face with white-on-black display
- Includes auxiliary input; add JVC modules for SAT radio, iPod control, Bluetooth
- One-year limited warranty
I bought JVC KD-HDR20 Single-DIN CD/HD Radio/MP3/WMA-Compatible Receiver with Remote Control and J-Bus Expandability and also the product is extremely sophisticated. I like the structure, your product plus it looks high priced. I’d personally surely advise this kind of for you to everyone acquiring this product
Category: Car Stereo Receivers
Item Page Detail URL : Order Now Intended for Details
Rating : 3.5
Review : Great head unit at very reasonable price
I hadn’t been a real fan of JVC car steros in the past, but the price point and option of being able to try out HD Radio led me to this purchase.
I’ve had the unit for over a month now, and I love it! Great sound. I was planing on upgrading my speakers, but this thing seems to have pumped new life into the ones I already have. Didn’t realize how weak my old stero was.
The HD Radio sounds great. There are only about 4 HD stations in my area right now, but those all sound a ton better then the stations that are not broadcast in HD. It even makes some AM stations tolerable.
CD player is very nice and the unit also has an aux port to hook up your choice of MP3 player. It was nice to get rid of the sometimes staticy FM Transmitter that I was using before.
If you’re looking for a respectibly priced radio with all the bells and whistles, look no futher. Highly recomended!