G-Cord On-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones
Title : G-Cord On-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones
ASIN : B01IR418Z6
Description : Comfort and durability
The headphones are designed with features and materials that provide lasting quality. The cushioned earcups and adjustable headband let you wear the headphones comfortably for hours. And the earcups fold flat for convenient storage in the carry bag. This makes it easy to take them wherever your travels take you.
Wired Headphones Function
The headphones can be used as the wireds headphones. Just simply attach a 3.5mm audio cable. In this state of power off, please adjust the volume of sound sources then it is as the wired headphone. In this case, the volume control of the headphone can’t be workable.
Note: Audio cable is Not included
Music Time: 5 hours
Talking Time: 5 hours
Charging Time: Within 3 hours
Standby Time: Up to 250 hours
Operation range: 10m / 33 feet
1 x Bluetooth stereo headphone
1 x Micro USB Charging Cable
1 x User Manual
- Clear, rich stereo music streamed wirelessly
- Significant noise reduction for travel, work and anywhere in between
- Foldable design, convenient to carry and store
- Super soft pads and adjustable headband provide lasting comfort
- In-line mic and remote for easy switching between music and calls when used with a phone
Category: On-Ear Headphones
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.1
Rating : 436
Review : Pleasantly Surprised at the Quality for $20
– Bluetooth allows me to walk around the office w/o keeping my phone in my pocket and having the cord get tangled on everything.
– Audio quality is more than I was expecting at this price point. It’s better than ear buds, but a noticeable step back from premium headsets.
– Good battery life — not sure exact time, but I get through most working days with these on a single charge.
– Standard micro USB charging port makes it easy for me to switch out with my normal phone charger (Android user).
– Fairly stylish. The online image looks nice, but I was expecting the quality of materials/stitching to be lackluster upon arrival. Nope. Pretty nice.