EarStudio ES100-24bit Portable High-Resolution
Title : EarStudio ES100-24bit Portable High-Resolution Bluetooth Receiver/USB DAC/Headphone Amp with LDAC, aptX HD, aptX, AAC (3.5mm unbalanced & 2.5mm balanced output)
ASIN : B078H4YD2L
EarStudio supports Qualcomm’s aptX HD codec, which allows you to stream 24bit hi-res music wireless. EarStudio automatically enhances 16bit music into 24bit sound. We use CSR 8675 Qualcomm Chip and 2x DACs of AK4375a.
Noise free, jitter free.
EarStudio ES100 reproduces sound over Bluetooth through Radsone’s patented DCT technology which reduces subtle digital noise and cleans the jitter from Bluetooth streaming.
Dual DACs with analog volume control
EarStudio has optimized circuit architecture, proprietary DualDrive technology, using 2 independent Hi-Fi DACs and Amplifiers. Unlike other dual DAC audio systems, the fully differential audio signal path directly goes to the output jack, with NO switch components in the way, delivering pure signal without any loss or distortion, and with enough power. Moreover, 2 selectable operating modes support 2x current or 2x voltage, as needed by depending on the type of connected headphones. Then, we took a further step for details by adopting an analog volume control. Digital volume adjustment has the downside because it scales down PCM audio sample before the D/A conversion, resulting in harsh sound and the loss in sound detail, SNR, as well as THD. EarStudio offers analog volume control to keep the optimal audio performance even at low volume level using Programmable Gain Amplifier (PGA) which is the best way to control the volume.
Full Balanced and single ended output
EarStudio offers two outputs: A single-ended/double current 3.5mm jack and full-balanced/double voltage 2.5mm Jack.
Note: For headphones with the high impedance over 200~600-ohm, ES100 may not be able to deliver enough sound pressure level, especially with 3.5mm unbalanced output. Please note the maximum output power level of ES100 for your high impedance head units.
- 24bit Bluetooth receiver designed to deliver studio-quality sound through your ears WIRELESS – using your existing wired headphones, earphones or even speakers.
- Dimension 1 x 2 x 0.5 inch / Weight 20g / 14 hours of continuous playback / Dedicated app featured with 10 band EQ and Ambient mode / USB audio playback / device firmware update
- Including 2 independent Hi-fi DACs and Amplifiers (Asahi Kasei AK4375a) – the optimal Dual DACs/AMP design for both single-ended and full-differential outputs
- Analog volume control allows to keep the optimal audio performance even at low volume level using Programmable Gain Amplifier (PGA) which is known for the best way to control the volume/ Built-in microphone supports answering calls while using earphones without a microphone
- Max. Output Power (No load): 1.1Vrms (3.2V peak-to-peak) at 3.5mm unbalanced output/ 2.2Vrms (6.4V peak-to-peak) at 2.5mm balanced output [Output Impedance: Approximately 1-ohm]
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.5
Rating : 127
Review : Great until it suddenly stopped working.
Going on 6 months constant daily use.
It drives everything perfectly from high sensitivity iems (campfire andromeda) to power hungry full size headphones (he-500). Sound is excellent. Fast transients. Very detailed across all frequencies. It’s hard to believe it’s bluetooth. Sounds great as a usb dac too. You have a lot of control over all the digital filters and includes a very handy eq. I try to avoid using eq most of the time but this one is handy because it sounds so good. Just clean clean clean.
This is a very well thought out and developed piece of audio goodness. I’m eager to try it in balanced mode soon. Well done!
Unfortunately at 7 months it is now frequently shutting itself down and rarely connecting. The power on and off chimes now sound either high pitched or low pitched. Just broken. It was great until it suddenly stopped working. I’ve taken very good care of it. Never dropped and have been careful to lock the outputs. I’ve tried to…
Incoming search terms:
- earstudio es100-24bit