Bluetooth Transmitter Receiver – TURATA 2-in-1 Wireless Portable 3.5mm Audio Bluetooth Adapter for Headphones, TV, Speaker, Computer / PC, MP3 / MP4 Player, iPod, iPhone, iPad, Tablets – Black
Title : Bluetooth Transmitter Receiver – TURATA 2-in-1 Wireless Portable 3.5mm Audio Bluetooth Adapter for Headphones, TV, Speaker, Computer / PC, MP3 / MP4 Player, iPod, iPhone, iPad, Tablets – Black
ASIN : B01L393NCI
Want to advance your trendy old-school media devices into the Bluetooth era?
Then TURATA 2-in-1 Wireless Portable Bluetooth 4.1 Transmitter / Receiver is your best choice!
• Simple One-Button Switch to Shift between TX and RX
Simply plug the 3.5mm audio port on your devices, then turn off the device and and choose the mode between transmitter and receiver mode at a single push.
• Latest Bluetooth 4.1 Technology
Bluetooth transmitter and receiver uses the latest Bluetooth 4.1 technology to maximize device compatibility, Energy efficiency and pair speed.
• Receiver: wirelessly connects to speakers, headphones and most devices
At a simple 3.5mm connection to your non-Bluetooth speakers or headphones, you can stream music wirelessly from your host devices (smartphones, tablets, laptops) as if by magic. Enhanced tunes at your fingertips – enjoy them in a fresh new way.
• Transmitter: wirelessly connects to media players, e-readers and more
With a simple 3.5mm audio connection, give your non-Bluetooth media players (MP3 / MP4, CD / DVD players, car audio systems, TVs), and e-readers Bluetooth connectivity. Stream music from your music player to your Bluetooth-enabled speaker – all in a convenient, wireless way.
Product Number: BTI-025
Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth V4.1
Frequency Range: 2.402GHz-2.480GHz
Receiver Mode Working Time: About 9 hours
Transmitter Mode Working Time: About 10 hours
Charging Time: About 2 hours
Support Dual Treams: Support connecting two bluetooth speakers or earphone in the same time(Using With same CODEC)
Support multi-point connection (one with two functions, in the receiver mode): Supporting connecting to two phones
Battery: 200mAH Rechargeable lithium battery
- LOW DELAY: Low Latency for High-fidelity Stereo Sound, lag-free content streaming in transmitter mode. Low Latency supported Bluetooth receiver is required.
- POWERFUL 2-in-1 COMBINATION: Bluetooth 4.1 transmitter and receiver uses the latest Bluetooth 4.1 technology to maximize device compatibility, Energy efficiency and pair speed. Upgraded Bluetooth 4.1 transmitter is suitable for a great variety of operational environments and also comes with Bluetooth receivers.
- BLUETOOTH TRANSMITTER for TV Listening, iPod, PC or More: It can help transmitting stereo audio wirelessly from your non-Bluetooth audio sources such as TV, MP3, CD player, PC, eBook reader to your Bluetooth-enabled headphones, speaker or receiver. This way, you can enjoy high quality music wirelessly or listen to late night shows without disturbing your loved ones while they sleep.
- BLUETOOTH RECEIVER for Car or Home Stereo. Simply connect it with your wired headphones, speaker or car stereo via 3.5mm cable, and pair it with Bluetooth-enabled audio sources such as your smartphone, tablet or laptop to enjoy music wirelessly.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY SOUND: You can enjoy your music in premium-quality sound from your devices.90 DAYS WARRANTY. Tips for pairing: 1. Put the devices into pairing mode. 2. Power and connect the devices. If connect time is more than 1 minutes, please try to clear up the pairing list. If the devices has connected before, please reopen after clearing up the pairing list.
Category: Bluetooth Transmitters
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.0
Rating : 17
Review : Yes, you can use 2 of these to pair 2 non-BT devices
Just ordered and received 3 of these devices and they work well. One of my applications involves using two of them paired together so I can use non-bluetooth headphones to listen to TV when my wife is sleeping. Even after the seller answered my question above, I still wasn’t sure if this would work properly…it does. I plugged one device into the RCA out jacks on my TV and set it to transmit. I plugged my Etymotic in-ear headphones into another one of these devices and set it on receive. I powered both on and put them into pair mode and they automatically connected. I made sure there were not have any other bluetooth device in the proximity to avoid any potential conflicts. The sound quality is descent, but not what I would call audiophile quality. The volume level I get out of this little device is very loud considering. I’ve lost a little of my hearing over the years, yet it gets loud enough to almost hurt my ears…very impressive coming from such a small battery operated…