Bluetooth Transmitter, iClever Wireless Portable Transmitter (Connected to 3.5mm Audio Devices, Paired with Bluetooth Receiver. TV Ears, Bluetooth Dongle, A2DP Stereo Music Streaming), Black
Title : Bluetooth Transmitter, iClever Wireless Portable Transmitter (Connected to 3.5mm Audio Devices, Paired with Bluetooth Receiver. TV Ears, Bluetooth Dongle, A2DP Stereo Music Streaming), Black
ASIN : B00FLKW0JI
iClever® – Ever Clever
The iClever® Universal Bluetooth Stereo Transmitter is a compact, wireless transmitter that connects with any 3.5mm stereo jack to provide Bluetooth convenience. The music from your devices(such as TV, PC, CD player, iPod, Kindle Fire, MP3/MP4 etc.) can be transmitted wirelessly to your Bluetooth stereo receiver with much ease. Up to 30 feet working range. Built in with a rechargeable Li-ion battery, this transmitter can be used for 9-10 hours on a single full charge. Additionally, you may safely leave the power supply plugged into the transmitter at all times.
– Bluetooth version: Bluetooth V2.1+EDR
– Bluetooth profile: A2DP
– Frequency response: 2.4GHZ-2.4835GHZ
– Receiving sensitivity: -74¡À4dB
– Effective range: Up to 32.8Ft
– Charging input voltage: DC 5V
– Working time: Up to 10 hours
– Charging time: About 2 hours
– This Bluetooth Transmitter cannot pair with smart phones.
How to use
– Keep the transmitter and your bluetooth headset or speaker with 1m(3ft)
– Press and hold the transmitter’s MFB button for 6 seconds until its LED indicator altrenates between red and blue, indicating it has entered paring mode,transmiiter will Pair to the Bluetooth Stereo headset or speaker automatically
– Connect the transmitter into any devices with 3.5mm audio output port
– 1 x iClever Bluetooth Transmitter
– 1 x USB Charging Cable
– 1 x User Manual
- Bluetooth V2.1 + EDR makes for added data transfer rate and reduced latency in sound transmission, ensuring optimal audio quality well suited for watching TV/movies.
- Transforms any device (e.g. TV, computer, MP3 player, PSP) with 3.5mm audio-out jack into a Bluetooth-capable music streaming solution with no additional drivers required.
- Charging and working in parallel (with no static noise) is supported; Embedded Li-ion battery allows for convenient recharging
- Supports A2DP, enabling your audio device to transfer stereo audio wirelessly.
- Energy saving capability: powers off automatically if pairing fails for over 5 minutes.
Category: FM Transmitters
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.0
Rating : 865
Review : Two transmitters for two headphones
I bought this along with wireless headphones because my girlfriend and I like to watch tv late at night in our apartment. We can barely hear our tv on low volume and if it’s too high we get a noise complaint. Thus, we bought this.
One thing I did not realize, mainly because I’m not super tech savvy, was that one transmitter can only pair to one headphone. This made the other one I bought for my girlfriend useless at that moment. I did a little further research and could not find a "transmitter splitter" with good reviews or quality. I liked how this one worked so I thought I’d give something else a try.
I bought a Belkin Speaker and Heaphone Splitter and bought another transmitter and prayed it would work based on my own logic. Turns out it worked. *see photos* The only hiccup would be that you have to seperate the two transmitters so there is no interference. Also the fact that there are now two devices to charge.
This device does work well as…