Bluetooth Audio Receiver – Turn your Old Audio Device into Bluetooth-Ready
Title : Bluetooth Audio Receiver – Turn your Old Audio Device into Bluetooth-Ready
ASIN : B01944DUWM
Description : It’s small and compact, with 10 hours of battery life, making it perfect for long road trips or any other time you’re out and about. With a range of up to 33 feet, you can deploy it in almost any setting.
Best of all, you’re backed by our 100% Satisfaction and Money Back Guarantee – either you love this product, or we’ll return every penny! It’s just that simple.
– Lightweight for portable use .
– High quality sound its high quality sound makes you enjoy a great listening experience .
– 10 hours playtime to let you listen and stream all day long . Hook it up to your car Stereo system for your next cross country road trip , or to your portable headphones
– Wide Compatibility: Proxelle Engage Bluetooth Receiver is compatible with most smart phones and Bluetooth-Enabled Electronics, including but not limited to iPhone, iPad, iPod, Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Note, and android smart phones.
– AUX supported: Enable non-Bluetooth device to receive files via Bluetooth signal. Simply make sure your device has AUX input port (3.5mm audio input port) and you’re good to go.
– Bluetooth Version: V4.0+EDR
– Frequency Range: 2.4GHz
– Supported Bluetooth profile: A2DP
- ENABLE BLUETOOTH FROM DEVICE: Open up a whole new level of possibility with this wireless Bluetooth receiver. Just plug into an AUX port of your non-Bluetooth device, and voila – it instantly transforms into Bluetooth-enabled devices like speakers, home sound system, or car stereo, meaning it can receive Bluetooth signal from another Bluetooth-enabled device. Epic! NOTE: It enables device to receive BUT NOT transmit Bluetooth signals.
- SMALL, LIGHTWEIGHT AND EASY TO USE: We’ve all had those moments when you wanted to stream something from your phone only to realize that the device you want to stream to can’t receive files via Bluetooth. Or maybe the Bluetooth setting is acting up. Whatever the case, Proxelle Engage Bluetooth Receiver is a quick and easy fix – simply plug into any device with AUX input port, and stream to your heart’s content.
- RAPID RECHARGE WITH 10 HOURS PLAY TIME: In other words, that’s 10 full hours of playing any audio you choose. It’s perfect for travel – hook it up to your car stereo system for your next cross-country road trip, or to your portable headphones when you’re out and about. Get the full awesomeness of Bluetooth wherever you go.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Proxelle Engage Bluetooth Receiver is compatible with most smart phones and Bluetooth-enabled electronics, including but not limited to iPhone, iPad, iPod, Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Note, and android smart phones. Simply make sure your device has AUX input port (3.5mm audio input port) and you’re good to go.
- OUR PROMISE TO YOU: There is absolutely no risk for you with our 100% Satisfaction and Money Back Guarantee! At Proxelle, our goal is simple – to ensure that you’re happy with your purchase, always. That’s why, if you have any questions or concerns about this product, don’t hesitate to drop us a line. Either we’ll give you a FULL refund, or we’ll work with you till you’re satisfied.
Category: Wireless Audio Receivers & Adapters
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.0
Rating : 243
Review : Zombie Stereo
I have an older Sony home-stereo amp that does not have Bluetooth or USB ports (just the classic RCA inputs). Was hoping this device would "receive" Bluetooth signal from my phone and route it to my old home-stereo amp through a RCA input (connected to the RCA input for "Cassette Tape player) AND (drum-roll)….it worked perfectly. The device does not come with the cable you need to go from the 3.5mm audio to RCA (I already had one lying around) and although, it comes with a USB cable for charging, my stereo does not have a USB port. I had an extra USB power connection (old cell phone charger) that I connected to the same power source (house wall outlet-surge protector) the home-stereo is connected to. The power cable was just long enough to allow the Bluetooth device to sit atop the stereo and remain connected to both power and RCA ports. You can leave the power connected and it seems to charge AND maintain Bluetooth reception. Bluetooth reception is stable and great…