Micro Center 32GB Class 10 Micro SDHC Flash Memory Card with Adapter for Mobile Device Storage Phone, Tablet, Drone & Full HD Video Recording - 80MB/s UHS-I, C10, U1 (2 Pack)
- 2-Pack microSDHC Card. 32GB micro sd card includes an SD adapter that is suitable for both microSDHC and SDHC enabled host devices including smartphones, tablets, game consoles, digital cameras, desktops, laptops, etc.
- Fast Read Write Speed Flash Memory Card. Read speed: up to 80MB/s, Write speed: up to 15MB/s. These speeds allow quick music, photo, video, document and file transfer or storage
- Rated UHS-I Speed Class 1(U1) and Speed Class 10 (C10). A UHS memory card ensures even and sustained video recording performance for full HD videos, compatible with drones, video cameras, action cameras, or trail cams
- 3-Year Limited Warranty. This high durability Micro Card is waterproof, shockproof, temperature proof and X-ray proof. Rugged construction helps resist damage and keeps data secure in your dashcam, CCTV, surveillance system or security cam
- microSDHC Supported Devices Required. This microSDHC is not backwards compatible and legacy devices may not be supported. Consult your device specifications or look for the microSDHC/microSHXC logo on your host devices for compatibility
Speedsolving the CubeSterling Publishing Company, Inc.. 2008
They call it speedcubing”a mind-bending blur of quick twists and turns that solves Rubik's Cube in times that have been clocked at less than 20 seconds! Today, thanks to the 2003 revival of the Rubik's World Championships, speedcubing is spreading like wildfire. Here, complete with detailed illustrations and basic as well as advanced solving techniques, is the ultimate speedcuber's guide. It not only gives the solution to the familiar 3x3x3 cube (which has 43,252,003,274,489,856,000that's 43...
Basic Transport Phenomena in Biomedical Engineering,Third EditionCRC Press. 2011
Encompassing a variety of engineering disciplines and life sciences, the very scope and breadth of biomedical engineering presents challenges to creating a concise, entry level text that effectively introduces basic concepts without getting overly specialized in subject matter or rarified in language. Basic Transport Phenomena in Biomedical Engineering, Third Edition meets and overcomes these challenges to provide the beginning student with the foundational tools and the confidence they need...
Cracking the CubeSimon and Schuster. 2017
Ian Scheffler, journalist and aspiring “speedcuber,” attempts to break into the international phenomenon of speedsolving the Rubik’s Cube—think chess played at the speed of Ping-Pong—while exploring the greater lessons that can be learned through solving it. When Hungarian professor Ernő Rubik invented the Rubik’s Cube (or, rather, his Cube) in 1974 out of wooden blocks, rubber bands, and paper clips, he didn’t even know if it could be solved, let alone that it would become the world’s most...
Single-cell transcriptomic analysis of mIHC images via antigen mapping - Science AdvancesMarch 5, 2021 - Science Advances
Single-cell transcriptomic analysis of mIHC images via antigen mapping Science Advances...
9 CRUCIAL Beginner F2L Cases That You Need To Know
After the overwhelming success of my intermediate F2L cases video (link down below) I knew that I had to make one for beginner F2L. So here you go: the most ...