Avantree aptX LOW LATENCY Bluetooth Transmitter for TV, Dual Link for Two Headphones / Receivers, 3.5mm Wireless Audio Adapter Splitter – Priva II
Title : Avantree aptX LOW LATENCY Bluetooth Transmitter for TV, Dual Link for Two Headphones / Receivers, 3.5mm Wireless Audio Adapter Splitter – Priva II
ASIN : B0169TWV8O
Description : Add Bluetooth function to TV, DVD, PC or any audio source device.
Simply use standard 3.5mm audio cable or RCA cable connect Priva II to your TV’s audio output. Once turn on the Priva II, the audio will be transmit to receiver or headphones from Priva II by Bluetooth.
Get the minimum delay between audio and video to watch TV and play online game.
Priva II adopts aptX? Low Latency technology to ensure the audio delay is minimum. And this required your receiver/headphones also support atpX Low Latency, and the audio delay would be around 40ms (Due to aptX technology limitation, aptX Low Latency does currently not supported under dual link)
Dual link support – Share audio wirelessly with your friend and won’t disturb other peoples.
Priva II can transmit audio to 2 headphones / receiver simultaneously, so you can share audio with your friend.
Dual power mode design – DC mode for forever use. Battery mode for portable use.
In DC mode, you can connect Priva II to a charger all the time – No need to worry about the battery low
* Bluetooth 4.1
* Bluetooth profile: A2DP
* Audio codec: aptX-LL, aptX, SBC, Fast Stream
* Operating Range: Class II, 10 meters
* Play time: up to 6.5 hours
* Product size:48mm(L) x 48mm(W) x 15mm(H)
* Weight: Main Part Approx23g, Base Approx 7g
Compatibility Audio Source: All the audio devices, PCs, MP3, CD player, TV, Gaming etc.
Bluetooth A2DP devices: Bluetooth receivers, Headphones and speakers.
We offer 24 Months Warranty for normal use. Live online support, Telephone Support, and email support are available. Video user guide are available also from Avantree site.
- STREAM AUDIO TO BLUETOOTH SPEAKERS, HEADPHONES and RECEIVERS: Use this Bluetooth Transmitter for streaming wireless Audio from your TV, PC, Laptop, iPod, Amplifier or other Audio Device. IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please make sure your TV or Amplifier or Audio device has an analog audio output, incl. 3.5mm headphone jack OR white / red RCA audio out OR 6.35mm Headphone jack (Check it has the normal socket for Earphones)
- NO AUDIO DELAY: Priva II offers aptX LOW LATENCY support so you can enjoy TV wirelessly at next-to-none audio delay. NOTE: To benefit fully from Low Latency technology, use this transmitter with a Low Latency supported Bluetooth receiver, such as Avantree Audition Pro, Plantronics BackBeat Pro and more. Works well with all Bluetooth headphones and speakers. Low Latency just boost performance for those devices that have it.
- BUILT IN BATTERY: Connect this Bluetooth Transmitter to the USB on your TV or Audio device and never have to charge again or use the built in battery. This acts as a Wireless Adaptor for Audio devices, compatible with Bluetooth Receivers, Bluetooth Speakers and Bluetooth Headphones. Recommended for use with other AVANTREE products.
- STREAM AUDIO TO 2 DEVICES: You may stream audio to TWO RECEIVERS simultaneously (two headphones or speakers). Great for sharing Audio. NOTE: Due to Bluetooth technology limitations, Dual link mode does NOT support aptX Low Latency. This product can be used instead of a Bluetooth Dongle to connect your Laptop or PC Audio to your Bluetooth Earphones or Speakers.
- WARRANTY & SUPPORT: This Bluetooth Adapter comes with a Video User Guide as well as Telephone, Email and Live Chat support. Bluetooth Adapters sold by AVANTREE come with a FULL 24 MONTH WARRANTY.
Category: Bluetooth Transmitters
Item Page Detail URL : Click Here for details
Rating : 4.3
Rating : 487
Review : Priva II or MEE Dual Stream?
I recently become fervent about Bluetooth devices after trying to watch movies at night with my wife and ways of not to disturbing our 1 year-old. This day and age we are stucked with radiofrequency and Bluetooth option. RF devices are around for a while and gives good range for home entertainment. Interference is a potential from home phones. Bluetooth on the other hand is more versatile in terms of portability and multiple devices application. Investment for Bluetooth home system at this level is about 150 for my Priva II + 2 Audition headset. If go RF then Senheiser’s RS 120 runs about the same at 140 for a pair. So I decide on Bluetooth because of the portability of the headphones with my iPhone. Hence, I narrow down a few things for decision:
I obtained both MEE and Priva II for comparison (paid full price, no discount or free sampling). They are very similar products, and compare as below: